Join ASATA Live for a webinar where ASATA’s legal counsel, Elizabeth de Stadler and Consumer Goods & Services Ombud Complaint Manager, Nicky Stetka, will discuss the following points in relation to refunds and cancellations:
Do travellers have the right to a refund during COVID-19?
- What are the travel agent’s rights? (Yes! You have some.)
- What if the travel service provider (e.g. airlines) arent’ giving refunds?
- What to do when customers are being unreasonable?
- What resources has ASATA created?
- …And a Q and A session so you can ask the lawyer!
Date: June 25
Time: 10:00 AM
Should you have any pressing questions you would like addressed during the webinar, please feel free to email us.
Visit our coronavirus.asata.co.za website for additional information and resources.
Click here to register for the webinar.