If you have not yet had the chance to sign up for the new resource centre, here is just a quick reminder.
Our goal with this new website is to provide our members with an easier way to access and browse important information. You will find information on Risk Management, Business Support, Industry Issues, as well as get convenient access to ASATA webinars and marketing tools.
The new resource is faster, easier to navigate, more user-friendly and provides you with a wealth of new and updated information to help you grow your business in this different travel environment.
Be sure to check out the Back To Travel Toolkit which has been updated with information such as:
- Making Travel Better, Not Just Safer
- A Guide to Social Customer Care in Travel
- An Insight into the State of the Travel Agent Community
- How to address the Issue of Travel Consultancy Fees
And many, many more articles.
Through this new resource centre, ASATA endeavours to provide members with the most accurate, up-to-date information to run a successful travel business during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
How to register?
Registering on the new resource centre is simple and hassle-free.
- Visit https://resources.asata.co.za/
- Fill in your details
- Choose any password
- Click Submit
- ASATA will verify your information and send you an automated confirmation e-mail
- As soon as you receive the confirmation e-mail, you will be able to log in browse the site