COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource PortalĀ 

What if I am paid the incorrect amount from UIF TERS?

If you are not sure what you should have received and suspect it is the incorrect amount, double-check the amount you declared. If you under or over declared, you can resubmit the information and the payment amount will be corrected.

In some cases, employers have been paid in two batches as the first calculation was incorrect and TERS made an additional payment to rectify it.

If you receive an overpayment, you will need to pay back UIF for the overpaid amount.

Last Updated on